How do I Correct Information on my 1099 MISC Form?


If you spot an error on the 1099 MISC form delivered to you, let Wonolo know as soon as possible! 

What if my personal information is incorrect?

If your name, email, address, SSN is incorrect, correct that information in "My Account".  Then, when you reach out to Wonolo, let us know you've already corrected your information. We will create a corrected form and your updated information will be automatically included.

What if my total payment information is incorrect?

Reach out to Wonolo Support and let us know as soon as possible. We will need to be the one who corrects the amount.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.