We understand that plans change at times. In those situations, our cancellation policy requires Requestors to pay a cancellation fee of 50% of the posted pay - this goes directly to the Wonoloer for the time and effort they spend preparing for the job.
- If cancelled at or within 6 hours of the posted start time
- If you provide materially insufficient and/or incorrect information such that it prevents the job from being completed by the Wonoloer. (See Best practices below)
- If you or your designated supervisor/representative is not present/available to direct the Wonoloer(s) for the job
Please be very clear in your job descriptions. List all physical requirements, skills, and attire that will be required to perform the work.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds or more
- Specific certifications
- Footwear- Steel toed, no open-toed, sneakers
- Will be standing for long periods of time
- Will be working in a hot/cold environment
- Clothing- Jackets, gloves, specific color pants/shirts, ties
Wonoloers do reserve the right to leave the worksite and be paid the 50% cancellation fee if they are unable to perform the job due to lack of proper job description.